- What data do we collect ?;
- How do we collect your data?;
- How will we use your data?;
- How do we store your data?;
- Marketing ;
- What are your data protection rights?;
- What are cookies?;
- What types of cookies do we use?;
- How to manage your cookies ;
- Privacy policies of other websites ;
- How to contact us ;
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) ;
- Professional information (Title, employer name, etc.) ;
- Identifiers from public organisation (passport, ID card, etc.) and information linked to these documents.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online ;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email ;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account ;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like ;
- Invite you to our events.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. These communication shall be in principle provided free of charge, but can, in certain circumstances, be subject to a small fee.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landline: +41 22 816 89 50
- Mail: Asteria Investment Managers, Rue du Rhône 62, CH-1204 Geneva, Switzerland
Asteria Investment Managers SA